Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Colors with Lily

We're getting beautiful colors here in Chicago but it's been hard to enjoy them because of the weather. I think it's rained almost every day in October. I've had to shoot in the studio when we really wanted to use the changing colors for background. Yesterday we got a glimpse of the sun so Lily and I went hunting. I gave her a camera and of course I had mine. We only had about an hour of good sunlight. So armed with hot coffee we took off. We had a great time together sharing ideas about what makes a good photograph and basically goofed around. Thanks, Lil.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks really cool! Lily's jacket is great. Im glad she got it and I think you succeeded in looking for an interesting shot in the sunlight. I wish I could have been there with you guys!