Friday, June 17, 2011

Custer Street Fair

First, I'd like to say that the Andersonville Midsummer Fest was a blast! So many wonderful people stopped by the booth. I want to thank all of you!!! The crowd was so diverse and everyone was having a good time. I was so happy to be a part of it all.
This weekend I'll be in Evanston for the Custer Street Fair. My booth is located on Custer just south of Main #C60. Okay, the weather is a little iffy but I'll be there rain or shine (mostly shine I hope). I totally ran out of all the Paris, New York and most of the camera tiles last week but I've been working night and day to replenish.








See you this weekend :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love the Custer fair. How I wish I could go (working). How I wish I could buy something (life).

How I wish you good commerce. ;)